Friday, July 11, 2008

evol.....V-E...Evolve!

You may need a mirror for this one.

Lately, my astrological connection has been intense. Being an annoyingly intuitive Pisces, I never really thought the planetary alignment was entirely a hoax, but I certainly never thought my relationship with discovering my daily horoscope would be so pertinent. The Mars/Virgo battle has been spot on and my week has been pretty mapped out by the semi-ludicrous Sally Brompton from the Post (!) and Mr. Genius Rob Brezsny from Free Will Astrology, listed in the Voice.

Lately, I've been clocked faster than that biological ticking time bomb located in my uterus and my unfortunate social psyche making "womanhood" curious, yet FUN.

Lavish
Omniscient
Violent
Essential

LOVE. The latest take.

Holla at your girl.

No comments: